Select dates such as holiday weeks/weekends, may have a higher rate. Please call with any questions.
If the cancellation is within two weeks of your stay your entire deposit is forfeited.
If the cancellation occurs prior to 2 weeks of check - in, $100 of the deposit is kept.
If cancellation occurs within 48 hours, the card on file will be charged $25.
For stays longer than 2 nights, 50% of the reserved stay will be charged.
Two keys will be provided to you at check-in. At check-out if either key is lost, there will be a charge for replacing the entire lock of the room door
We reserve the right to charge the credit card that is on file for the room/cabin for any interior or exterior damages occurred from you or anyone with your party.
If the damage exceeds a timely turn around, or causes the room/cabin not to be available for immediate rental, the card will be charged for the amount of nights required to repair the damages in addition to cost of repairs.
We understand bringing your four legged family member is important. We do allow most furry loved ones in certain motel rooms and cabins. We only request a few things:
1. We can only allow our dog family members on to our property.
Maximum 2 dogs per room
$20 per night per dog
2. BEFORE Check-in we will require the dogs vaccination records to be kept on file.
3. The pet fee is due at check in.
4. You are fully responsible for any damages caused to both our indoor space and our outdoor space.
5. Please keep our outdoor space clean, and pick-up all pet waste.
6. Dogs will need to be kept on a leash at all times when enjoying our outdoor space.
7. We highly encourage animals are not left alone in room/cabin. If excessive barking/noise occurs, the number on file will be contacted and asked to remain in the room with the pet. If this occurs 2 times, we will ask for the animal to be taken from the property. **Pet fee will not be refunded**